Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lexington

As I stated a few months ago we ended up losing our two little boys Ate' and Phalanx to Parvo. Since losing them I have REALLY struggled with it. Everyday I have thought of little else. I really had no idea how attached I was to my little Linxy.

Our neighbors across the street recently (March 22nd) had puppies and for the most part I refused to go over there to see them because I knew my heart would just end up breaking even more.

One of Eric's friends has been staying with us and a few weeks ago I went out into the living room to find him on the couch with a little puppy. At first I was very apprehensive about having another puppy around because I was very afraid that Parvo was going to rear its ugly head and once again take a loved one from me...However I very quickly opened my heart and that is how Lexington came to join our family.

I would like to officially welcome Lexington (Lexie Lou) into our family...


No comments:

Post a Comment