Saturday, July 14, 2018

Life Update

Once again I cannot believe how much time has past since I last posted (it has been over two years!). Quite a bit has happened to our family in that time.

In September of 2016 I finally decided to make a huge leap of faith and enrolled my into grad school at American Public University. I officially started my degree in October of 2016 and will finish everything by the end of Sept. 2018.

At the same time that all of this was going on, I felt like we needed to get out of Cedar City but had no idea how to even go about doing this. In October everything fell into place and we were able to move back home. We have been living here for going on two years and it has been really nice. However, if we can ever get it figured out we plan on moving back East again.

In May of this year Eric started having seizures and was hospitalized for a week. They were not able to figure out what was causing them and referred him to a Neurologist. We still don't have any answers on what is causing him to have seizures but are hopefully about getting it figured out soon.

At the end of June I started doing my internship, which is the last step to getting my master's degree. This class is 16 weeks long and I have to do 160 hours. I have been putting in 15 hour days between my full time job and my internship. It definitely makes for long days! But I am loving the experience that I am gaining and am hopefully that I will be able to transition into my dream career in the near future.

If you are interested in seeing pictures of things we have been doing over the past two years you can check out my instagram page.

No comments:

Post a Comment